The Florida Department of Health in Hendry County (LaBelle site) was damaged during Hurricane Irma.
Temporarily, the health department services are being offered at several different locations in LaBelle Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Note: The Health Departments in Clewiston and Moore Haven are fully operational.
Note: The Health Department is utilizing space at Hendry Convenient Care for the following Services:
Address: 450 S. Main Street, #1, LaBelle, FL 33935, Phone: (863) 674-4041
• Clinical and Infectious Disease Services
• Healthy Start Program
• Healthy Families Program
• Ryan White Clinical Services
Note: WIC Services are utilizing space at Family Health Centers
Address: 930 South Main Street, LaBelle, FL 33935, Phone: (863) 674-4078
• Women’s Infants and Children (WIC) services
Note: Vital Statistic Services are being offered at the Supervisor of Elections Office in the Hendry County Courthouse.
Address: 25 E. Hickpochee Ave, LaBelle, FL 33935, Phone: (863) 302-6139
• Vital Statistic Services (Birth and Death Certificates)
Note: Environmental Health and Public Health Emergency Preparedness are utilizing space at the Hendry County Special Districts Building.
Address: 3300 Utility Drive, LaBelle,FL 33935
• Environmental Health Services. Phone: (863) 302-6047
Note: Water samples are only received on Mondays and Tuesdays from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and on Wednesdays from 8 a.m. to noon.
• Public Health Emergency Preparedness and Response. Phone: (863) 302-6021 or (863) 673-5244.
• Chronic Disease Prevention, Tobacco Free Program and Drug Free Hendry (863) 302-6065 or (863) 885-1594.