Tuesday, May 16, 5 – 7:00 p.m. at Country Oaks Elementary
Tuesday, May 23, 5 – 7:00 p.m. at Country Oaks Elementary
Tuesday, May 30, 5 – 7:00 p.m. at Country Oaks Elementary
Hendry County Schools will be offering a free voluntary pre-k program this summer. If you have a child that will be 5 by September 1, he/she may be eligible to attend. This program is a great way to help your child get ready for Kindergarten. The program runs from June 5 until July 21, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Breakfast and lunch are provided at no cost. Please call Richard Talada at 674-4150 or Flora Talada at 674-4140 for more information.
Please bring the following documents for registration:
• Birth Certificate or Passport
• Proof of Florida residency – utility bill, mortgage/rental receipt, or driver’s license with current physical address.
• State of Florida Health Examination Form (yellow form) dated within one year of entry date
• State of Florida Certification of Immunization Form (blue form)
• Guardians must provide court papers or power of attorney documents.